Phone: 01264 358293
Waeco CR80 CoolMatic 2-way 80 Litre boat refrigerator motorhome
Waeco CRX Coolmatic 2 way fridges. Suitable for use in
yachts, boats, narrow boats, small or medium sized vehicle, camper vans and
UK Delivery Only
Installation withstandard or flush-mount frame
If frame required please contact us
Standard Frame £25
Flush-mount frame £55
Dimensions of CR-80 fridge
click image for larger image
See also low power compressor coolmatic range:
- Waeco CR80 2 way 80 Litre boat refrigerator with 7.9 litre 3 star freezer
Features of CR80 2 way Boat Coolmatic Refrigerator
- 2-way 12V/24V DC suitable for solar operation
- Mains adapters available EPS 100 230-240v to 24v or MPS 35 110-240v to 24v
- Insulated separately 3 star -18°C 7.9 Litre Freezer keeps -18°C even at an ambient temperature of +43°C. The rest of the fridge maintains the desired +5°C to +7°C.
- Waeco CR 80 boat fridges with continuous variable thermostat
- Fridge door comes with magnetic seal.
- Boat Fridge door locks top and bottom in two positions. Shut or slightly open for ventilation
- Door decor panel can be easily replaced if desired
- The Waeco CR80 boat fridges has a tilt tolerance of 45 degree max
- Interior cool blue light
- Stainless steel fittings and black metal frame body.
- CRX models are setting a new standard in terms of design, technology and finish.
- One of the excellent features of the CRX fridges is their high standard
interior. This matches that of a domestic home fridge in every
respect. Bottle holder, trays, vegetable section, everything you are used
to is there.
- The CRX range come with a low power compressor, with low voltage
and reverse pole protection and a ventilated wire condenser.
Waeco CR-80 boat fridge comes with a 2 year Dometic Full European Guarantee.
|Net Weight, kg||23|
With no frame
Standard frame (without door)
|mm H x W x D
640 x 475 x 528
642 x 479 x 475 with door protruding
642 x 501 x 528
frame silver panel matt silver
Consumption(at 5°C interior + - 18°C Freezer)
|1.8 Ah/hour at 25°C ambient temperature|
2.1 Ah/hour at 32°C ambient temperature
|Average power consumption watts||48|
Average consumption in 24 hours at ambient temperatures up to 32 C°.