- Dometic RMS8500 3 way 96 Litre motorhome
refrigerator with wheel arch cut out (formerly
Electrolux) single door model.
Features on RMS8500 motorhome 3-way refrigerators
- 3-way: 12 Volt DC, 230 Volt AC and LPG gas 30 mbar. Can be
used on Propane or butane Gas.
- RMS8500 Refrigerator cooling capacity: +7°C at ambient temperatures
up to 32°C
- Full width easy
to remove freezer compartment: 9 litres up to -12°C. Create
your own space after removal of the freezer compartment.
You can optimise the use of the interior space in your 8 series
fridge with an additional shelf.
- Thermostatic control for all operating modes
- The RMS 8500 replaces old model 7-series Dometic RM7290
- Interior light
- Door with magnetic seal and replaceable door seals
- Secure door locking with vent option.
- User-friendly control
arrangement of shelves
- Ergonomic door shelves with leakage protection
- The RMS8500 refrigerators come in left or right hand
Us to specify which way required.
- For Caravan, Camper vans and RV Motorhomes.
- NOT suitable for boats of any kind, if installed in a boat,
the fridge will NOT be covered under the warranty. For boats
please see our Waeco compressor
Refrigerator RMS8500 has a tilt tolerance of 6 degrees
- See Hints
and Tips for refrigerators
- Also for your RV, Motorhome
RV Windows, Heki
Rooflights, RV toilet, Cooker
hood, Cramer Smev RV
Ovens and Cramer Smev
Hobs and also Fitting
See also other Dometic models in range:
|The Dometic RMS8500
refrigerator comes with a 2 year Dometic Full
|How big is the refrigerator capacity in litres?
||96 without freezer compartment.
90 with freezer compartment.
|Whats the net weight in kg?
|Whats the Dimensions sizes in mm H x W x D ?
||821 x 523 x 569
|What colour is the Dometc RMS8500?
||Cabinet: black-grey, door: silver-grey
|How much Electric usage in kW in 24 hours approx?.
||2 - 2.2
|- 12 Volt, Ah/24
|How much Gas use in grams in 24 hours approx? (max / min)
||250 - 270
|Average consumption in 24 hours at ambient temperatures up to 32 C°.