- Dometic RM8501 gas caravan fridges, 3 way powered, 106 Litre,
single door cabinet model
Features on RM8501 3 way Motorhome caravan gas fridges
- 3-way: 12 Volt DC, 230 Volt AC and LPG gas 30 mbar. Can be
used on Propane or butane Gas.
- RM8501 Refrigerator cooling capacity: +7°C at ambient temperatures
up to 32°C
- Full width easy
to remove freezer compartment: 9 litres up to -12°C. Create
your own space after removal of the freezer compartment. You
can optimise the use of the interior space in your 8 series
fridge with an additional shelf.
- Manual Energy Selector
- Thermostatic control for all operating modes
RM 8501 model replaces the old 7-series RM7401L and RM6401L
- Interior light
- Door with magnetic seal and replaceable door seals
- Secure door locking with vent option.
- User-friendly control
arrangement of shelves
- Ergonomic door shelves with leakage protection
- The RM8501 caravan fridges come in left or right hand
Us to specify which way required.
- For caravan, campervan, and RV Motorhome.
- NOT suitable for boats of any kind, if installed in a boat,
the fridge will NOT be covered under the warranty. For boats
please see our Waeco compressor
RM8501 gas caravan Motorhome fridges has a tilt tolerance of
- See Hints
and Tips for caravan Motorhome fridges
See also other Dometic models in range:
|The Dometic RM8501 caravan gas fridge comes with a 2 year Dometic Full European Guarantee.
|How big is the refrigerator capacity in litres?
||106 without freezer compartment.
100 with freezer compartment.
|Whats the net weight in kg?
|Whats the Dimensions sizes in mm H x W x D ?
||821 x 523 x 569
|What colour is the Dometc RM8501?
black-grey, door: silver-grey
|How much Electric usage in kW in 24 hours approx?.
||2 - 2.2
|- 12 Volt, Ah/24
|How much Gas use in grams in 24 hours approx? (max / min)
||250 - 270
|Average consumption in 24 hours at ambient temperatures up to 32 C°.