- Dometic RM5310 Caravan 3-way fridge, 60L,
single door model.
- The RM5310 Caravan fridge replaces the classic RM4210
caravan fridge that has stood the test of time.
Features of Dometic RM5310 Caravan fridge gas
- 3-way: 12 Volt DC, 230 Volt AC and LPG gas 30 mbar. Can be
used on Propane or butane Gas.
- Fridge cooling capacity: +7 degrees C at ambient temperatures
up to 32 degrees C.
- Frozen Food compartment: 5 litres up to -12 degrees C.
- Thermostatic control for 230 volt mains and gas operation
- User friendly control panel
- The RM5310 fridge replaces the old Dometic RM4210
- Flexible shelf arrangement
- Fridge door comes with magnetic seal and reversible door hinge.
- Secure door lock keeps the fridge firmly closed in any situation.
If the fridge is not being used, the door can remain in a vent
position to ensure adequate ventilation.
- The Dometic
Caravan RM5310 gas fridge has a tilt tolerance of 6 degrees
- LED Interior light
- Integrated gas galvanometer
- For caravan, camper vans and RV Motorhome.
- NOT suitable for boats of any kind, if installed in a boat,
the fridge will NOT be covered under the warranty. For boats
please see our Waeco compressor
- See also RM5330,
and RM8410 Caravan refrigerators
- See Hints
and Tips for Caravan fridge
- VW Campervan screen covers - Frost
Free Sceen cover, privacy and sun protection.
- Also for your Caravan Campervan, Caravan
Rooflights, Caravan toilet,
Cooker hood, Cramer Smev Caravan
Ovens and Cramer Smev
Hobs and also Fitting
Gas Checker GC100 Pen to see how much gas in your bottle.
|The Dometic RM5310
comes with a 2 year Dometic Full European Guarantee.
|How big is the refrigerator capacity in litres?
|Whats the net weight in kg?
|Whats the Dimensions sizes in mm H x W x D ?
||618 x 486 x 474
|What colour is the Dometic RM5310?
|How much Electric usage in kW in 24 hours approx?.
|- 12 Volt, Ah/24
|How much Gas use in grams in 24 hours approx? (max / min)
|Average consumption in 24 hours at ambient temperatures up to 32 C°.