- Dometic RM5310 Caravan 3-way fridge, 60L,
single door model.
- The RM5310 Caravan fridge replaces the classic RM4210
caravan fridge that has stood the test of time.
Features of Dometic RM5310 Caravan fridge way gas
- 3-way: 12 Volt DC, 230 Volt AC and LPG gas 30 mbar. Can be
used on Propane or butane Gas.
- Fridge cooling capacity: +7 degrees C at ambient temperatures
up to 32 degrees C.
- Frozen Food compartment: 5 litres up to -12 degrees C.
- Thermostatic control for 230 volt mains and gas operation
- User friendly control panel
- The RM5310 fridge replaces the old Dometic RM4210
- Flexible shelf arrangement
- Fridge door comes with magnetic seal and reversible door hinge.
- Secure door lock keeps the fridge firmly closed in any situation.
If the fridge is not being used, the door can remain in a vent
position to ensure adequate ventilation.
- The Dometic
Caravan RM5310 gas fridge has a tilt tolerance of 6 degrees
- LED Interior light
- Integrated gas galvanometer
- For caravan, camper vans and RV Motorhome.
- NOT suitable for boats of any kind, if installed in a boat,
the fridge will NOT be covered under the warranty. For boats
please see our Waeco compressor
- See also RM5330,
and RM8410 Caravan refrigerators
- See Hints
and Tips for Caravan fridge
- Also for your Caravan Campervan, Caravan
Rooflights, Caravan toilet,
Cooker hood, Cramer Smev Caravan
Ovens and Cramer Smev
Hobs and also Fitting
|The Dometic RM5310
comes with a 2 year Dometic Full European Guarantee.
|How big is the refrigerator capacity in litres?
|Whats the net weight in kg?
|Whats the Dimensions sizes in mm H x W x D ?
||618 x 486 x 474
|What colour is the Dometc RM5310?
|How much Electric usage in kW in 24 hours approx?.
|- 12 Volt, Ah/24
|How much Gas use in grams in 24 hours approx? (max / min)
|Average consumption in 24 hours at ambient temperatures up to 32 C°.