- Sold out - see RM5310
- Dometic RM4210 caravan absorption fridge,
3 way 60 litre. The classic caravan fridge that has stood the
test of time, single door model.
Features of the RM4210 Caravan Fridge
- 3-way: 12 Volt DC, 230 Volt AC and LPG gas 30 mbar. With 3
stage manual gas control. Can be used on Propane or butane Gas.
- Fridge cooling capacity: +7 degrees C at ambient temperatures
up to 32 degrees C.
- Frozen Food compartment: 5 litres up to -12 degrees C.
- Thermostatic control on caravan fridge mains operation
- User friendly control panel
- The Dometic RM4210 fridge replaces the old Dometic
RM4200, RM4206 and RM212, but with extra features.
- Longer Piezo igniter
- Fridge door comes with magnetic seal and variable door hinge.
- Fridge door has locking with vent option.
- The Dometic RM4210 caravan fridge has a tilt tolerance of
- The fridge switches are illuminated
- The cooling unit is much better on the RM4210 fridge. It will
now works in temperatures up to 42 degrees.
- For caravan, camper vans and RV Motorhomes. This fridge is
popular in Volkswagen T25, T4, and T5.
- NOT suitable for boats of any kind, if installed in a boat,
the fridge will NOT be covered under the warranty. For boats
please see our Waeco compressor
- The Caravan
Dometic fridge RM4210 can be used as a replacement
for an old Electrolux RM212 caravan fridge.
- See also RM5330
- See caravan
fridge Hints and Tips.
Gas Checker GC100 Pen to see how much gas in your bottle.
|The Dometic RM4210 fridge comes with a 2 year Dometic Full European Guarantee.
|How big is the refrigerator capacity in litres?
|Whats the net weight in kg?
|Whats the Dimensions sizes in mm H x W x D ?
||618 x 486 x 474
|What colour is the Dometic RM4210?
|How much Electric usage in kW in 24 hours approx?.
|- 12 Volt, Ah/24
|How much Gas use in grams in 24 hours approx? (max / min)
|Average consumption in 24 hours at ambient temperatures up to 32 C°.