- Dometic RM 123 absorption gas Camping Fridges, 3 way, 30 Litre
- The RM123 small Fridge will fit in the smallest spaces. The
most compact 3 way camping fridge in the world. They are very
popular with the owners of vintage campervans. Such as the Volkswagen
Type 2 split screen, bay window or VW T25 Motorhome.
- The same spec as the RM122 but the RM123 come with 230 Volt
and Electronic re-ignition. This will automatically relight
if the flame blows out
Features of Dometic RM123 Camping Fridge
- 3-way: 12 Volt DC, 230 Volt AC and LPG gas 30 mbar. Can be
used on Propane or butane Gas.
RM123 comes with an Ice cube making facility
- For use in caravans and small campervans, such as VW T25,
VW Bay windows or Split Screens camper van.
- NOT suitable for boats of any kind, if installed in a boat,
the fridge will NOT be covered under the warranty. For boats
please see our Waeco compressor
- See Fitting
an RM123 fridge into a classic Volkswagen campervan
- The Dometic RM123 Replaces the Old Electrolux RM123 and RM122
- See the Difference
between RM123 and CR50
- Important - If replacing a Dometic
Hints and Tips for RM 123.
- The Dometic vents may not suit owners
of classic vehicles. Such as the old VW campervans.
To fit the Dometic vents you need to cut out 2 large holes on
the outside of the van. The cut out size of 450mm wide by 150mm
- See also RM122
- See Dometic
|The Dometic RM123 Camping Fridge comes with a 2 year Dometic Full European Guarantee.
|How big is the refrigerator capacity in litres?
|Whats the net weight in kg?
|Whats the Dimensions sizes in mm H x W x D ?
||588 x 382 x 439
|What colour is the Dometc RM123?
||Silver - Grey
|How much Electric usage in kW in 24 hours approx?.
|- 12 Volt, Ah/24
|How much Gas use in grams in 24 hours approx? (max / min)
|Average consumption in 24 hours at ambient temperatures up to 32 C°.