- Dometic RM122 Camping refrigerator, 2 way
30L, single door cabinet model
- The RM 122 camping refrigerator will fit in the smallest
spaces. The most compact 2 way camping fridge in the world.
They are very popular with the owners of vintage campervans.
Such as the VW Type 2 split screen, bay window or VW Type 25
Features of the Small Dometic RM122 Camping Fridge
- 2-way: 12 Volt DC and LPG gas 30 mbar. Can be used on Propane
or butane Gas.
- RM122 comes with an Ice cube making facility
- For use in caravans and small camper vans, such as VW Bay
windows, Volkswagen Split screen or T25.
- NOT suitable for boats of any kind, if installed in a boat,
the fridge will NOT be covered under the warranty. For boats
please see our Waeco compressor
- See Fitting
an RM122 into a classic VW campervan
- The Dometic RM122 Replaces the Old Electrolux RM122
- See also RM123, RM4181
- Important - If replacing a Dometic
RM122. See Hints
and Tips for Camping Fridge.
- The Dometic vents may not suit owners
of classic vehicles. Such as the old VW campervans.
To fit the Dometic vents you need to cut out 2 large holes on
the outside of the van. The cut out size of 450mm wide by 150mm
- RM123 camping fridge
|The Dometic RM122 fridge comes with a 2 year Dometic Full European Guarantee.
|How big is the refrigerator capacity in litres?
|Whats the net weight in kg?
|Whats the Dimensions sizes in mm H x W x D ?
||588 x 382 x 439
|What colour is the Dometc RM122?
||Silver - Grey
|How much Electric usage in kW in 24 hours approx?.
|- 12 Volt, Ah/24
|How much Gas use in grams in 24 hours approx? (max / min)
|Average consumption in 24 hours at ambient temperatures up to 32 C°.